This guide is composed of instructions in a simple manner which will help authors get their paper published. It discusses submission process, peer review, response to reviewers and complete process until the publication of the article. This guide may answer the greater part of the questions you have – and will positively build the chance that your paper will be accepted after legitimate peer review.
Scholars Report is an open access publisher which implies that all papers published can be accessed and downloaded for free by anyone. The Open Access development advanced from the challenges clinicians and researchers had accessing important work in their field because of the financial barriers put up by the traditionally limited access publishers.
- We request authors to follow these general principles which will make submission simple and quicker and means you are much more likely to get your paper accepted.
- Compose your paper in plain English.
- Make sure your paper has a logical structure
- A submitted manuscript must be an original contribution not previously published and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All authors are requested to check the files required before submitting the manuscript.
- Authors should send the cover letter stating to Editor-in-chief of the Journal while submitting the manuscript.
- You will be able to track the progress of your manuscript at any point in time.
- Any queries and to know the status regarding your manuscript submitted, please contact editorial office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for help and other questions will be addressed within 24 hrs.
- ©Copyright: All authors hold the copyrights for the work published through Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Preferred electronic format for text is Microsoft Word
• Title page
• Result’s and discussion
• List of abbreviations if any
• Competing Interests
• Authors' contributions
• Authors' information
• Illustrations and figures if any
• Tables and captions
• Preparing additional files
- Title Page: It should include
(a) complete manuscript title
(b) Author's full names, highest academic degrees, and affiliations
(c) Name and address for correspondence, including fax number, telephone number, and E-mail Id of corresponding author.
- Abstract : Abstract is mandatory for research and review articles. It may be upto the limit of 300 words.
- Keywords: 3-5 Keywords
- Figures and Tables: Ensure tables and figures are cited
- Number it consecutively
- Provide a descriptive heading/legend
In the event that you are utilizing figures or tables that are taken from papers of others, regardless of the possibility that they are from your own particular paper in another journal, you will usually need to ask authorization from the journal before you can utilize the figure.
Scholars Report uses “Vancouver” style, as outlined in the ICMJE sample references.
Numbered citation (citation-sequence) method and first five authors, et al. References are listed and numbered in the order that they appear in the text. In the text, citations should be indicated by the reference number in square brackets — [ ].
Sperber GH. Gilbert and Barresi Book Review. ScholReps 2016; 1(2).
Abdel Salam OME, Hussein JS, and ElShebiney SA. The Detection of Tramadol in Honey. ScholReps 2016; 1(2).
Rang HP, Dale MM, Ritter JM, Moore PK. Pharmacology. 5th ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone; 2003.Editor(s) or compiler(s) as authors
Beers MH, Porter RS, Jones TV, Kaplan JL, Berkwits M, editors. The Merck manual of diagnosis and therapy. 18th ed. Whitehouse Station (NJ): Merck Research Laboratories; 2006.Authored chapter in edited publication
Glennon RA, Dukat M. Serotonin receptors and drugs affecting serotonergic neurotransmission. In: Williams DA, Lemke TL, editors. Foye's principles of medicinal chemistry. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2002.
Hansen B. New York City epidemics and history for the public. In: Harden VA, Risse GB, editors. AIDS and the historian. Bethesda: National Institutes of Health. 1991; pp. 21-28.
Drug-interactions.com [homepage on the Internet]. Indianapolis: Indiana University Department of Medicine; 2003 [updated 17 May 2006; cited 30 May 2006]. Available from: http://medicine.iupui.edu/flockhart
For more information on Vancouver reference style, please visit Wikipedia.CLICK HERE
Authors must state all possible conflicts of interest in the manuscript, including financial,
consultant, institutional and other relationships that might lead to bias or a conflict of interest.
Acknowledgment at the end of the article.
When you have submitted your paper through the online framework you will receive a notification from our editorial office within 24 hours(working days) of your submission. You can also mail at email@example.com to know the status of your article. After a peer review process, authors are requested to send the revised version of their manuscript or a rebuttal for the review comments where the final decision lies with the editor of the manuscript.
Post acceptance Once the editor decision is "accept" then the authors are immediately informed with the acceptance letter from the editorial office. Your paper is open access so you can message the link to your colleagues, library or institution.
If you feel any difficulty in
1) Submission process
2) Finding your article status
or for any further queries, please get connected with us firstname.lastname@example.org